Damage or theft

Damage or theft

How to report a problem

We're responsible for the communications infrastructure that keeps the country connected. It's a critical national asset and a responsibility we take very seriously.

It’s important that you let us know if you think that any part of our network has been damaged or has the potential to be a danger to the general public.

Reporting damage

If we've damaged your property or our equipment is causing health and safety issues, please let us know immediately.

Find out more about reporting damage
And see how we're tackling the thieves that disrupt the network.
Find out the best way to report faulty plant equipment.

Need to contact us about something else?

If you have a problem, want help or advice or need to get in touch with us, you'll find useful links, numbers and contact information on our help and support pages.

Faulty phone or broadband? 

If you think you have a fault with your line or need to arrange an installation, you must always contact your service provider.

Find out more about getting help with phone and broadband problems
See if we already know about a problem in your area that might be affecting your phone or broadband service.
Check out our FAQs and find out how to get in touch with us, depending on what you need.
Find out moreabout Openreach